Thursday, January 21, 2010

A friend sent me this utube video link. I had to post it here as it is one of the best I have ever seen. Take a look at this and be sure your sound on on. All I can say is Beautiful ... Bravo, Bravo!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds8ryWd5aFw
I also have it listed under Favorite Links. Here is the email I received with the link:
In November 2009 at the central market in Valencia, Spain, opera
singers disguised as shopkeepers were selling produce at the

various stalls there. Suddenly music from Verdi's Il

Trovatore starts playing over the loudspeakers & they burst

into song. None of the shoppers has a clue what's going on. Sort of

like candid camera but completely charming.
Click on this & watch and enjoy the music and the faces in the crowd.

No comments: