Sunday, December 19, 2010

One more project before Christmas completed and on the drying rack.  This is a merino / bamboo felted scarf for my daughter.  I have one to go by Christmas.  Hope I get it done by Friday evening.  They are both a surprise. 

Still haven't finished my shopping so off to town tomorrow and hope I find what I'm looking for.  We went into town last week to view the Christmas lights and they were certainly pretty.  I thought we'd walk around a bit to see what the stores had to offer, but at 4:15pm on a Sat evening, about a third of them were closed.  Too bad, with only a week or two left before Christmas. 

This will probably be the last posting before the 25th, so I pray everyone has a beautiful and blessed Christmas, celebrating the birth of our Savior, our Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments: