Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy and blessed Resurrection Day to all.  This is the wonderful day we celebrate as our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ rose from the grave after defeating death. 

He willingly went to the cross to suffer and die, not for his own sin as He was sinless.  But for our sins.  And folks, not just for our sins we have already committed, but for our sins we haven't done yet. 

He knows everything.  He knows how weak our bodies are.  He knows what we need and it is Him and only Him.

Thank you Lord for your sacrifice on my behalf.  Thank you for your mercy and your grace to me, a hopeless sinner.  Thank you Lord for dying in my place so that I don't have to.  Thank you Lord for loving me so much you want me to be with you for eternity.

Praise the Lord, oh my soul.


No comments: