Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas has again come and gone.  We had a wonderful, quiet Christmas and celebrated the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  I waited until the day before to do my Christmas shopping.  Things just got away from me this year.  We had a Christmas before my niece left on her trip so spend a lot of time getting ready for that.  I gave her the red scarf I made, which she loved.  It really looked pretty on her.

And ... we have a new addition to our household.  A four-month old American Shepherd puppy that she has named Jet.  This is the most gentle and quiet little pup I've seen in a long time.  She will be able to train for the agility trials they are so famous for.  Much like the Aussie shepherds but she is black and white, and looks more like a border collie without the wide head.  So cute!  Here's a picture of her, jingle bells and all on her feet and neck.  Not sure she likes it as much as we do.

We've had some beautiful sunsets in the past, but this one tonight was just awesome.  Merry Christmas everyone, may the Lord bless you and keep you in the coming year.  God bless you.



No comments: